UA-55501447-1

Most Popular Posts of All Time

Monday, October 13, 2014

Free Ribbon Yarn Pattern Round Up


Have you ever seen those scarves made from ribbon yarn? Or maybe you found a ton of it on clearance and had to buy it, but you had no idea what to do with it when you got it home. I just bought a few. Honestly I always buy a them when I see them on sale. I have a soft spot for this yarn. For Christmas last year I made all of my aunts and my grandma the first pattern all in their favorite colors. They were a hit. You can make quick and easy gifts that will dazzle with this very unique yarn. There are so many colorways available that you can find everyone's favorite easily.


I am here to help out with a short round up of patterns made for these super bulky ribbon yarns.



Lw3532_inset_1_small2
Quick and Sassy Chain Scarf



Crochet Sashay Yarn Purse
Angelina's Scarf 
Angelinas Scarf

Red Heart even made a video tutorial for the above scarf and it shows you how to work with this unique yarn in case you are unsure.









Let me know if you have any more ideas for this yarn. Have you ever used it before? Did you create a pattern?


No comments :

Post a Comment