UA-55501447-1

Most Popular Posts of All Time

Friday, August 17, 2012

T-Shirt Blanket Day 10: The end of another ball

Hey there! Seven more t-shirts down! WOW! I can't believe 53 t-shirts are in my blanket already! I am working on rounding up t-shirts for my next ball. I am going to ask my hubby for some of his old t-shirts. I never go through his clothes. If he wants to send something to the trash or thrift store, he has to make that decision. So, I am going to ask him to go through and see if there are any he can donate to my blanket project.

I am also going to check Freecycle and Craigslist for free t-shirts. I may also go back to the thrift stores and buy some more interesting t-shirts.

Currently I have  rows of HDC, 53 t-shirts in my blanket and 0 t-shirts left on my ball.

Till we meet again,
Ms Veee

No comments :

Post a Comment