UA-55501447-1

Most Popular Posts of All Time

Friday, August 10, 2012

T-Shirt Blanket Day 7: A trip to the thrift store

The good news is my kids just got a ton of new clothes, so that meant I could go trough their t-shirts again! I took all of the tight and/or stained t-shirts to add to my pile. I managed to get 19 t-shirts for my blanket! But I knew this was not enough.




So, I set out on a mission to find some more t-shirts. My kids had gone camping, so I was finally able to go to the thrift store alone! I looked through the entire store for every size. I bought 10 tshirts total. The sizes varied from baby to Men's XL. It was easy to find new colors and interesting patterns.







 

It took 3 hours to cut, sew and wind this ball. It was well worth it! Now I have 29 t-shirts on my ball!



All I have to do know it connect it to my working project!


Ta-Ta,
Ms Veee

No comments :

Post a Comment